District Project Officer Recruitment for NGO
Job Code: 1483, Job Location: Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh Sector: Non Government Organization (NGO) Post: District Project Officer (Female/Male) Qualification: HS or more, Experience: Fresher may apply Salary: 10,000 -15,000 pm, Basic Computer Knowledge, Required Good Communication & Presentation Skill
Post Name: District Project Officer
Location: All District of Assam
No. of Posts: 01 per District
The applicant should be willing to travel extensively within the district and interact/work with people including Coordinators, Volunteers, Beneficiaries, Local Authorities, Schools, Colleges, Institutes, Corporate and vendors.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visit & identify all Students and all Schools, Colleges, Institutes to assess suitability and enroll into NGO’s Educational Programmers.
- Conduct Workshop, Events, Seminars in all Schools, Colleges, Institutes & Public Places.
- Plan and engage volunteers in Social Activities.
- Lead Public relations and Fund raising activities.
- Tracking, updating & reporting daily activities.
- Provide operational support and monitor Edupur’s programmers.
- Day to Day Operations
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Work experience – Minimum 1 year preferred
- High Secondary or Any graduation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reasonable interpersonal and communication skills – English, Hindi, Assamese
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email, Internet Surfing etc…)
- Good Presentation skills (Well Dressed and can give a presentation when required)
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Willingness to travel extensively – Within District
- Reporting to: State Administrator at Head Office
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 p.m
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate