Career Opportunities with Edupur Society
Edupur Society is one of largest Non Governmental Organization operational in North East India. Edupur goal is to ensure that the youth enjoys the positive and creative aspects of self-expression, and at the same time, allow their own success through creative work in a safe environment. Edupur is able to equip these young participants with a new mindset and provide them with a portfolio of tools for creative expressions that will give them hope and self-empowerment, builds leadership skills and self-esteem. we strive to create a nurturing environment where our employees are free to grow and develop their skills.
To spearhead the outreach, we are looking for young, dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are passionate about our cause.
If you want to contribute towards improving the lives of countless underprivileged women, youth and children, and in the process enrich yourself, then we will be happy to hear from you.
Click on the links below to find out more about specific opportunities at Edupur Society.
For any other queries:
Please contact HR Team at email@example.com or 03712-222877
Jobs at Current Operational Areas in Assam
Post Name: District Project Officer
Location: All District of Assam
No. of Posts: 01 per District
The applicant should be willing to travel extensively within the district and interact/work with people including Coordinators, Volunteers, Beneficiaries, Local Authorities, Schools, Colleges, Institutes, Corporate and vendors.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visit & identify all Students and all Schools, Colleges, Institutes to assess suitability and enroll into Edupur’s Educational Programmers.
- Conduct Workshop, Events, Seminars in all Schools, Colleges, Institutes & Public Places.
- Plan and engage volunteers in Social Activities.
- Lead Public relations and Fund raising activities.
- Tracking, updating & reporting daily activities.
- Provide operational support and monitor Edupur’s programmers.
- Day to Day Operations
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Work experience – Minimum 1 year
- Any graduation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reasonable interpersonal and communication skills – English, Hindi, Assamese
- Basic computer skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Willingness to travel extensively – District
- Reporting to: State Administrator
- Scope: Full time, Willing to work flexible hours
- Remuneration: Rs. 12,000 to 15,000 p.m
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate